Harbour House Hotel has a prime location in the heart of Hermanus village within easy reach of the whale watching trails, markets, quaint shops, street cafes and local restaurants.
This thatched roof seaside manor house has an onsite restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and an infinity pool which overlooks the ocean.
Harbour House Hotel comprises the new wing housing spacious modern suites with lounge area, kitchenette and en-suite bathroom, along with a living area with plasma flat screen television.
There is also the original Manor House, with modern open plan rooms featuring milestone floors and romantic solid cast baths.
The hotel facilities include a 'look out' terrace, wine bar, outdoor barbeque, bicycle rentals, business centre, wellness salon and 24 hour concierge.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours