Trevoyan Guest House is a small and pleasant guest house, well situated for all the amenities of the Kloof area. We especially like the lawned garden with a majestic oak tree and a good-size, solar heated swimming pool. Trevoyan is outstanding value, offering comfortable accommodation at a very reasonable price.
Trevoyan was built as a home in 1892, so each room is different. There are five bedrooms in the house and another two rooms with their own lounges in the garden annex. We particularly like rooms 1 and 4. The rooms are all equipped with king or queen-size beds (twins optional), satellite TVs, telephone, WiFi and minibars.
Facilities include a piano-lounge, lawned garden, good-size pool, a deep verandah and a sun-deck with great views of Cape Town and Table Mountain
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours