Start your adventure
Discover the wonders of our planet in a truly authentic way with Rainbow. Dig deep into natural wonders, be humbled by staggering landscapes or feel enlightened by local communities – our Travel Specialists share your passion for seeing the world in a sustainable way.
Get closer with Rainbow
At Rainbow, we love the natural world as much as you do. As specialists in travel to Africa, Latin America and Madagascar, we know where to go to get you as close to nature as possible - as respectfully as possible. Every one of our tailor-made or small group tours is created by an expert who has not just visited the country themselves, but has lived and fully immersed themselves in it. So, whether you dream of watching lions prowl the Serengeti, or exploring the thriving rainforest of Costa Rica, we'll ensure you have the most breathtaking wildlife encounter, sustainably made.
Northern Botswana Highlights Safari
- Wildlife-rich Moremi Game Reserve
- Diverse mammals and birdlife galore in Chobe National Park
- Mokoro in the clear waters of the Okavango Delta, one of the world's natural wonders
- Savour the experience with a small group of like- minded travellers
Big Cat Masai Mara & Samburu Safari
- Search for big cats and an abundance of other wildlife in the world renowned Masai Mara
- Seek dry-country wildlife best sought in Samburu
- Enjoy intimate bush camps with a relaxed safari ambience and exceptional service
Ultimate Uganda & Rwanda Wildlife and Conservation Small Group Tour, September 2023 & 2024
- Mountain Gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking
- Lions, elephants, buffalo, hippos and antelopes galore
- Superb equatorial African birdwatching!
- Wildlife conservation presentations by rangers, guides & wardens
Madagascar Wildlife Discovery Tours 2023 & 2024
- Indris, Verreaux's sifakas, Ringtails and other Lemurs galore!
- Colourful chameleons, geckos and a plethora of tree frogs
- Woolly, Dwarf and Mouse lemurs during night walks
- Mesites, Couas, Ground-rollers, Asities, Vangas and other endemic birds
Costa Rica Highlights
- Tortuguero's canals and waterways
- Hike on the Arenal Volcano
- Bathe in Thermal hot springs
- Take a night walk in the Cloudforest
We care about our world
Be part of our mission to discover the beauty of our planet, as responsibly as possible.
Since our first tours to South Africa in 1997, Rainbow has been built on a belief that travel should have a positive impact on the world. We were founded out of a passion for sharing the wonders of Africa, and we continue to stay actively engaged in the conservation and communities of all the places we visit. We work with a select number of charities and NGOs, helping to support those living in poverty. We're also deeply committed to animal welfare, so you can travel assured that you'll experience only ethical wildlife encounters.
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours
Why travel with us?
We only take you to places where we have authentic expertise and specialist knowledge
We travel responsibly, with conservation and community at the heart of every experience
We tailor every tour using our unique knowledge, no matter how complex the itinerary
years tailoring unique wildlife travel experiences
years our Travel Specialists have lived in Africa, Madagascar & Latin America
number of conservations and charities supported
we're the leading UK tour operator for travel to Madagascar