- Explore Cape Town's Table Mountain, Wine lands and Cape Peninsula
- Safari in the stunning non-malarial Eastern Cape
- Follow the Garden Route to Plettenberg Bay and Knysna
- Travel with an experienced and knowledgeable professional guide
- Optional extra to 'add-on' an extra safari experience at the end
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
Our Cape Town, Garden route and Safari small group tour introduces you to South Africa without you having to drive.
This fully escorted small group tour takes in many of South Africa's renowned highlights, from its lively multi-cultural city centre in Cape Town to the Cape Point Nature Reserve, with a stop en route to see the penguins at Boulders Beach.
You also spend a full day exploring the Cape Winelands and sampling some of the world-famous produce.
The tour then leaves Cape Town to follow the iconic Route 62, exploring the quaint charming Karoo towns where time has stood still along the journey, before reaching the heart of the 'Garden Route'. Explore the beautiful coastal lagoon and cliffs of Knysna, watch for dolphins in the Plettenberg area, and search for wildlife at the Tsitsikamma National Park and Addo Elephant Park.
The tour ends in Port Elizabeth, which gives you the opportunity to extend your trip with a safari in either the Eastern Cape or transferring north to the Kruger area. You stay in small 4-star hotels and lodges throughout.
This itinerary is ideal for those who do not want to drive but wish to see the Garden Route.with many meals included. The tour departs on a weekly basis with a minimum of two people and maximum of 14.
Day 1 Wednesday
Day 2 Thursday Cape Town arrival
Day 3 Friday - Cape Town
Day 4 Saturday - Cape Peninsula
Day 5 Sunday - Winelands
Day 6 Monday - Cape Town - Mosselbay
Day 7 Tuesday - Oudtshoorn
Day 8 Wednesday - Knysna
Day 9 Thursday
Day 10 Friday - Tsitsikamma National Park
Day 11 Saturday - Shamwari Private Game Reserve
Day 12 Sunday - Shamwari Game Reserve
Day 13 Monday Shamwari
Day 14 Tuesday - final game drive & transfer to Port Elizabeth
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours