Cape Cadogan is a boutique hotel that occupies a graceful double-storied building dating from the early 19th century and declared a national monument in 1984.
It is in the lower Kloof area, bordering Gardens and the bottom of Long Street, so it could not be better situated for the restaurants and shops of Cape Town.
There are 12 elegant and luxurious en suite rooms, furnished with a tasteful combination of the antique and the contemporary. Seven rooms enjoy private courtyards, decks or balconies.
Amenities include: air conditioning, safe, tea/coffee facilities, personal bar fridge, satellite television, DVD, ADSL internet access and phone.
Facilities at Cape Cadogan
Public areas comprise a comfortable lounge with an open fireplace, a garden and pool area, and a library where you can relax and read or research your itinerary from the computer terminal provided for your convenience. Breakfast is served in the dining room, which overlooks the pool and the garden. Evening meals can be arranged on request.
The Cape Cadogan offers attentive, personal service and is glad to assist with any arrangements you might wish to make in Cape Town and the surrounding area.
Cape Cadogan is one of only 28 hotels worldwide on US Condé Nast Traveller's list of hotels offering luxurious accommodation under $200 a night.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours