Surrounded by water on three sides the Cape Grace has a stunning position on the west quay of Cape Town’s Waterfront.
A member of the exclusive 'Leading Small Hotels of the World', the 5-star Cape Grace Hotel is a refined and beautifully appointed hotel, renowned for service that is personal and attentive yet understated and unobtrusive.
Cape Grace is certified by Fair Trade in Tourism South Africa.
The 120 rooms, suites and penthouses look out onto Table Mountain, the marina or the working harbour. Among them are rooms reserved for non-smokers and for people with disabilities.
There are 81 luxurious rooms with king or twin beds. All rooms have full mod cons and are generously provided with amenities: bathrobes, slippers, toiletries, fully stocked mini-bar, mini-deli and all the bits-and–pieces you probably would never have thought you could need.
One Waterfront is considered one of the best restaurants in Cape Town. This light and airy restaurant serves delicious, modern Cape cuisine and provides stunning views of the marina and Signal Hill. The Bascule Bar has a superb collection of over 400 of the world’s finest whiskies and a cellar of exceptional Cape wines.
The Cape Grace offers a complimentary introduction to the history of the Cape and to its wine every day. It serves port and sherry each evening in the library. You can try six fine selected malts, accompanied by appropriate foods, at a private whiskey tasting.
Places to relax include the comfortable library lounge, where tea, coffee and pastries are served all morning; and the hotel’s private 15m open-air swimming pool. The spa on the top floor is reserved for the exclusive use of guests and you have free access to facilities including the mineral spa bath, steam room, and rain and body shower. A comprehensive selection of body treatments is also available.
There is a complimentary luxury transfer service to the city centre and nearby beaches, as well as complimentary transfers and access to a nearby health club, with tennis and squash courts and a 25m pool.
The Cape Grace is family-friendly and positively welcomes children. There are one, two and three 3 bedroom suites, which are ideal for families. Ask our consultants about special family packages at the Cape Grace. There are added-value offers for honeymooners, as well as discounts and free nights offers on longer stays, family packages and spa packages. Please ask us for details - 020 7666 1250.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours