The Clarendon Fresnaye runs along the slopes of Cape Town’s Lions Head. This 4 star property caters well to both families and couples. This beautiful manor house was once owned by the governor of The Cape and also the Earl of Clarendon, the décor is a mix of traditional fabrics and modern touches. The dining area leads onto a covered patio, from which the staircase leads into the garden. This little gem has rolling green lawns and two sparkling swimming pools set in tranquil gardens, a perfect spot to enjoy the best of Cape Town of what has to offer.
You will only be a few minutes drive from the V & A Waterfront, Table Mountain as well as the Camps Bay and Clifton beaches. The nearby suburb has Soho-inspired shops and restaurants from where you can enjoy a cocktail and watch the world go by.
The 15 light and spacious rooms with en-suite bathrooms are made up of 2 family, 5 superior and 8 standard rooms which overlook the gardens and mountain side, equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity, digital safes, air conditioning, mini bars, flat screen satellite televisions and coffee and tea making facilities. Complimentary afternoon teas & coffees are served in the main area. All rooms can be set up with either twin or king size beds.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours