Located in the picturesque lobster-fishing village of Kommetjie, 5-star boutique hotel The Last Word is a real charmer. Step off the pool deck and straight onto the Long Beach dunes where you can whale watch in season. With only six ultra luxurious en suite sea facing rooms, all with private patios, the keynotes are elegance and sanctuary. It’s a 30 minute drive from Cape Town and 10 minutes to Cape Point National Park, Boulders Beach, or the trendy restaurants of Simonstown and Kalk Bay.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours