Combine a safari in the best of Tanzania’s northern parks with tracking gorilla in Rwanda for an exceptional game and gorilla experience. This 10 day safari holiday includes visits to Lake Manyara National Park, a full day in Ngorongoro Crater and game viewing on the plains of the central Serengeti. You will have a private vehicle and driver-guide for the duration of your safari for an exclusive w...
- Golden hour with the magnificent Mountain gorillas!
- First class hospitality and guiding
- See Kigali on a city tour
- Golden hour with the incredible Mountain Gorillas
- Spotting the Big 5 and an abundance of other wildlife in the renowned Masai Mara
- Sublime relaxation at the beach in Zanzibar
- Exploring and learning about conservation in Akagera National Park, Rwanda
- Stunning scenery and Golden monkeys at Mgahinga Gorilla Park, Uganda
- Stunning scenery at Lake Mutanda and the Kisozi Crater
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi
- Time with the Mountain gorillas at PNV
- Chimp tracking at Nyungwe National Park
- Albertine Rift Endemics (AREs) and other wonderful birds in both parks
- Scenic, high-altitude Lake Kivu
- Mountain Gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking
- Lions, elephants, buffalo, hippos and antelopes galore
- Superb equatorial African birdwatching!
- Wildlife conservation presentations by rangers, guides & wardens
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours