- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
Combine a safari in the best of Tanzania’s northern parks with tracking gorilla in Rwanda for an exceptional game and gorilla experience. This 10 day safari holiday includes visits to Lake Manyara National Park, a full day in Ngorongoro Crater and game viewing on the plains of the central Serengeti. You will have a private vehicle and driver-guide for the duration of your safari for an exclusive wilderness experience at your own pace. A convenient flight takes you direct from the Serengeti to Rwanda’s capital Kigali for an overnight stay. Following a city tour, travel through Rwanda’s beautiful lush landscapes to stay on the shores of Lake Kivu. From here an early morning transfer takes you tracking gorillas in Parc National des Volcans before returning to Lake Kivu to relax and enjoy the facilities.
Exclusive to Rainbow Tours
All guests travelling with Rainbow Tours on the Deluxe Tanzania Safari and Rwanda Gorillas private tour will receive an upgraded deluxe picnic lunch hamper in Lake Manyara National Park, a bush dinner at Mbuzi Mawe in the central Serengeti and a complimentary lakeside BBQ while at Lake Kivu Serena Hotel in Rwanda.
Day 1 Depart London Heathrow (or your reg...
Day 2 Picnic lunch in Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3 Game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4 Game viewing in the central Serengeti
Day 5 Game viewing in the central Serengeti
Day 6 Fly Serengeti direct to Kigali
Day 7 Kigali City Tour and Lake Kivu
Day 8 Lake Kivu to Volcanoes National Park for your Moun
Day 9 Lake Kivu - Kigali
Day 10 Arrive London Heathrow or into your...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours