- Golden hour with the incredible Mountain Gorillas
- Spotting the Big 5 and an abundance of other wildlife in the renowned Masai Mara
- Sublime relaxation at the beach in Zanzibar
- Accommodation Throughout
This superb tailor-made trip starts with unforgettable Gorilla tracking in Rwanda's Parc National des Volcans. Then fly to Kenya for a Big-Five safari in Masai Mara, during which you'll enjoy game drives in customized 4-wheel drive vehicles. Afterwards, fly to Zanzibar to visit the very atmospheric Stone Town and enjoy rest & relaxation time on the beach.
Day 1 UK - Kigali (flight)
Day 2 Kigali - Parc National des Volcans
Day 1 Depart from London Heathrow on the ...
Day 3 Parc National des Volcans
Day 4 Volcanoes NP - Kigali (drive) - Nairobi (flight)
Day 5 Road transfer to the Kigali Airport...
Day 5 Masai Mara Game Reserve - safari time!
Day 6 Safari in Masai Mara
Day 8 Masai Mara - Nairobi - Stone Town (Zanzibar)
Day 9 - 13 Zanzibar: rest & relaxation time
Day 14 Departure: Zanzibar - UK flight journey
Day 15 Arrive home
Day 15 You will be transferred to the Zanz...
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours