Situated fifteen minutes drive from the Volcanoes National Park this is the ideal lodge to base yourself in for the Rwanda gorilla tracking experience.
Set on a large plot of land, Mountain Gorilla View lodge feels pleasantly remote and secluded.
The 36 simple locally styled en-suite cottages all have fireplaces with hot and cold running showers and are widely spaced apart to ensure your privacy.
The lodge has a large dining room where you will be served hearty meals alongside the fully stocked bar.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Golden hour with the incredible Mountain Gorillas
- Spotting the Big 5 and an abundance of other wildlife in the renowned Masai Mara
- Sublime relaxation at the beach in Zanzibar
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours