At this exquisite destination resort, 21 luxurious jungle chic lodges stand on stilts amongst beautifully landscaped gardens surrounded by eucalypt forest. As if that weren’t reason enough to visit One&Only Gorilla’s Nest, the property is the closest to the trailhead for gorilla tracking at Parc National des Volcans, Rwanda. This impressively designed property comes with the high standards to be...
Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge is a joint venture between the local community who own the lodge, and Governor's Camps, the Kenyan company who have designed and built it.The eight cottages, built in local stone, are spacious and comfortable, with fully equipped bathrooms, and magnificent views of the park....
This very comfortable lodge is built in a stunning position atop a hillside, with a splendid views over the 'twin lakes' and, on a clear day, of the whole chain of volcanoes in the national park.This is a true eco-lodge. The eight comfortable brick bandas employ advanced, environmentally sound technology, such as dry toilets, and everything is run without electricity or piped water.Virunga...
Situated fifteen minutes drive from the Volcanoes National Park this is the ideal lodge to base yourself in for the Rwanda gorilla tracking experience.Set on a large plot of land, Mountain Gorilla View lodge feels pleasantly remote and secluded.The 36 simple locally styled en-suite cottages all have fireplaces with hot and cold running showers and are widely spaced apart to ensure your privacy.The...
On the edge of Volcanoes National Park, Singita Kwitonda Lodge’s convenient location means guests are well positioned in relation to the park HQ and trailhead. Each of the eight luxurious suites has a private, heated plunge-pool; comes with indoor and outdoor fireplaces, and large timber-framed windows. Elements like woven ceilings and hand-fired terracotta brickwork crafted by local arti...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours