Manuel Antonio, on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast, is home to one of Costa Rica's most visited national parks. A must see on any Costa Rican excursion. Made up of wild, beautiful beaches backed by dense rainforest, the park can easily be explored via a well marked trail system.
Although the smallest of Costa Rica's national parks, it provides sanctuary for prolific wildlife such as toucans, monkeys, butterflies, hummingbirds and macaws.
Easily accessible by road from San Jose in just a few hours, discover a beautiful stretch of coastline that remains unspoilt due to its national park status, fringed by lush jungle.
- Breathtaking landscape of the Central Valley
- Abundant wildlife in Corcovado National Park
- Cross spectacular Lake Arenal
- Pristine Pacific beaches
Arenas del Mar has a great beachfront location within 11 acres of tropical rainforest next to the Manual Antonio National Park on the Pacific Coast. Built with sustainability in mind, the 38 rooms and suites have king size beds, local organic soaps and have views towards the beach or rainforest. The two restaurants, Playitas and El Mirador overlook Espadilla beach. Guests can enjoy white water raf...
Si Como No is situated above Manuel Antonio National Park on a jungle hilltop.Si Como No has a strong emphasis on sustainability (awarded Costa Rica’s highest sustainability industry rating) and only 1 tree was removed during the construction of the property.There are 58 rooms equipped with a fully-stocked mini bar, private balcony (in most), energy efficient lighting and air-conditioning.Fa...
Perched high on the cliffs above the sweeping central Pacific coastline on 12 acres of rainforest teeming with wildlife, Parador is a secluded, environmentally-responsible resort with spectacular views, world class amenities and personal service. Adjacent to a white sand beach, the resort is just minutes from Manuel Antonio National Park, great restaurants and the village of Quepos.Holding the Cos...
Built on an impressive mountain ridge, the Kura Design Villas provide a luxurious experience and breathtaking views of the Pacific.With only six luxury villas this exclusive small boutique hotel is located on the southern coast of Costa Rica where the rainforest covered mountains tumble on to pristine beaches.Designed by Costa Rican owner and architect Martin Wells, Kurà has admirable eco c...
- Hike the Tenorio Volcano region
- See the turquoise waters of the Rio Celeste
- Chance to spot Great Green Macaws at the Boca Tapada Region
- OTS La Selva wildlife Reserve
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours