Si Como No is situated above Manuel Antonio National Park on a jungle hilltop.
Si Como No has a strong emphasis on sustainability (awarded Costa Rica’s highest sustainability industry rating) and only 1 tree was removed during the construction of the property.
There are 58 rooms equipped with a fully-stocked mini bar, private balcony (in most), energy efficient lighting and air-conditioning.
Facilities at the Si Como No Resort, Spa & Wildlife Refuge include an adults swimming pool with a waterslide,
Jacuzzi and swim up bar with flat screen televisions, a children’s pool and the Cala Spa. Guests can dine at Claro que Si restaurant for seafood and the Rico Tico Bar & Grill for a casual poolside buffet.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours