Perched high on the cliffs above the sweeping central Pacific coastline on 12 acres of rainforest teeming with wildlife, Parador is a secluded, environmentally-responsible resort with spectacular views, world class amenities and personal service. Adjacent to a white sand beach, the resort is just minutes from Manuel Antonio National Park, great restaurants and the village of Quepos.Holding the Cos...
Built on an impressive mountain ridge, the Kura Design Villas provide a luxurious experience and breathtaking views of the Pacific.With only six luxury villas this exclusive small boutique hotel is located on the southern coast of Costa Rica where the rainforest covered mountains tumble on to pristine beaches.Designed by Costa Rican owner and architect Martin Wells, Kurà has admirable eco c...
Arenas del Mar has a great beachfront location within 11 acres of tropical rainforest next to the Manual Antonio National Park on the Pacific Coast. Built with sustainability in mind, the 38 rooms and suites have king size beds, local organic soaps and have views towards the beach or rainforest. The two restaurants, Playitas and El Mirador overlook Espadilla beach. Guests can enjoy white water raf...
Si Como No is situated above Manuel Antonio National Park on a jungle hilltop.Si Como No has a strong emphasis on sustainability (awarded Costa Rica’s highest sustainability industry rating) and only 1 tree was removed during the construction of the property.There are 58 rooms equipped with a fully-stocked mini bar, private balcony (in most), energy efficient lighting and air-conditioning.Fa...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours