Built on an impressive mountain ridge, the Kura Design Villas provide a luxurious experience and breathtaking views of the Pacific.
With only six luxury villas this exclusive small boutique hotel is located on the southern coast of Costa Rica where the rainforest covered mountains tumble on to pristine beaches.
Designed by Costa Rican owner and architect Martin Wells, Kurà has admirable eco credentials - the pool is salt-water and chemical-free, energy comes from solar panels and rainwater is recycled - but style is by no means sacrificed.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours