Santiago, the capital city of Chile, is nestled between the Pacific coast and the snow-capped Andes. Backed by lofty peaks, the city is home to colonial architecture and sparkling skyscrapers, leafy plazas and parks and a buzzing cafe and arts scene. The modern cosmopolitan city is well worth a visit; particularly its cathedral, the San Cristobal hill and its historic main square. Fashionable neighbourhoods include that of Lastarria, Las Condes and Providencia; all home to sophisticated bars and restaurants. For those wanting a birds eye view of the city and its mountain backdrop, the Sky Costenera is South America's tallest building.
- Iconic Moai of Easter Island
- Bohemian Lastarria neighbourhood of Santiago
- Dramatic Atacama Desert
- Scenic Lake District
- Welcoming luxury in Santiago
- Bustling Buenos Aires
- Charming Valparaiso
- Majestic Iguazu Falls
- Historic Santiago
- Intriguing La Paz
- Luna Landscape of Atacama Desert
- Unique Lake Titicaca
- Explore the unique districts of Santiago
- Ushuaia, the worlds southernmost city
- World's best star gazing in Atacama desert
- Cruise the remote Chilean Patagonia
Located in the Lastarria district of Santiago, The Singular Santiago is a luxury development from the team behind The Singular Patagonia.Combining neo-classical French architecture and the styles of the early 20th century, The Singular offers a timeless atmosphere and blend with the architectural heritage of the district. Lastarria is home to a heady combination of art, literature, music, film, th...
Le Rêve Boutique Hotel is an elegant 19th-century mansion, situated in the leafy district of Providencia, one of the most prestigious and oldest areas of Santiago. Just a pleasant 15 minute walk from the restaurants, attractions and museums in the centre of the city, the style and service at Le Rêve are renowned for delivering one of the best overnight stay experiences in Santiago. This French-sty...
Ritz Carlton Santiago is one of Santiago's most luxurious hotels offering outstanding quality in an elegant country house style in the exclusive suburb of Las Condes. There are 205 rooms spread over 14 floors including; deluxe rooms, suites and club level rooms.There is a stunning rooftop indoor pool with spa and the hotel has three excellent restaurants from which to choose including, the Aro...
W Santiago is true to the W concept in its modern and urban feel and is a great choice for those looking for a stylish, hip and trendy hotel located in Santiago. The hotel offers 196 luxurious rooms with 42 inch LCD plasma television, a DVD player, the signature W bed, a walk-in rainforest shower, 24 hour in-room dining and internet access.Guests can use the WET® rooftop pool and 02 balance an...
Noi Vitacura is situated in the centre of the Alonso de Cordova district surrounded by boutique clothing and furniture shops.This unique and luxurious hotel offers 87 rooms including; Noi deluxe rooms, Noi suites, Terrace suites and Cosmopolitan Suites, all of which feature electric curtains, sheets from Portugal, Wi-Fi and 42 inch flat screens.At the Noi Vitacura, guests can dine at the Piegari r...
The Altiplanico Bellas Artes blends perfectly with the surrounding neighbourhood. The hotel is located in a historical house dating back to 1909 which has been renovated and lovingly restored.Retaining the character of the original building, the interior showcases a simple, modern design and features a total of 18 rooms and 6 suites, with either a view towards the inner patio or park.Altiplanico B...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours