Combining neo-classical French architecture and the styles of the early 20th century, The Singular offers a timeless atmosphere and blend with the architectural heritage of the district. Lastarria is home to a heady combination of art, literature, music, film, theatre, design and gastronomy.
The hotel comprises 62 rooms, including four sumptuous suites overlooking the Parque Forestal and many of the city’s culturally and historically-significant buildings. Facilities include a restaurant, ‘Sky Lounge’ with bar and swimming pool during the day, fitness centre and a pampering spa.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours