Built on the site of a post-Victorian cold storage industrial plant dating back 100 years, The Singular Patagonia has regenerated a historic landmark whilst retaining the structure's original wood, bricks, and metal piping.
It was declared a national monument in 1996 and the property opened in 2011. Designed by a famous Chilean interior designer and local architect Pedro Kovacic, the property exhibits the factory's original machinery, much of which is British made. Nowhere else in Patagonia will visitors understand the regions development and the impact that pioneers from all over the world had on this region. The hotel has 54 luxury rooms and three suites with six metre wide glass panels and superb views of the Last Hope Sound.
The spa is world-class and incorporates mineral-rich local glacial water along with fruit extracts and herbs from native species. Guests have exclusive access to reserves for trekking, biking and kayaking. They also have a privately owned boat for sailing through the fjords, an unforgettable experience in the depths of Chilean Patagonia.
The Singular Patagonia is the perfect base for those wishing to explore the beautiful area around Puerto Natales, break up the journey on the way to the Torres del Paine National Park or as a base to explore Torres itself.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours