W Santiago is true to the W concept in its modern and urban feel and is a great choice for those looking for a stylish, hip and trendy hotel located in Santiago. The hotel offers 196 luxurious rooms with 42 inch LCD plasma television, a DVD player, the signature W bed, a walk-in rainforest shower, 24 hour in-room dining and internet access.
Guests can use the WET® rooftop pool and 02 balance and wellness club with has a technogym and spa.
At the W Santiago, there are plenty of places to relax and dine including; the wine tasting room, restaurant Noso serving the South American chef Bondoux’s French cuisine, Whiskey Blue where you’ll find world famous DJ’s and a hip setting, Osaka restaurant featuring fusion Oriental food, the W Lounge hosting a DJ and the signature cocktail menu, Terraza for a relaxed setting and Chilean cuisine and the Tea Library situated in the lobby lounge and offering Mac computers for guests to use and a cozy and stylish atmosphere.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours