- Iconic Moai of Easter Island
- Bohemian Lastarria neighbourhood of Santiago
- Dramatic Atacama Desert
- Scenic Lake District
- Accommodation Throughout
From cloudless skies over the desert plains in the north to the active volcanoes of the Lake District and the wine lodges of the Central Valley, Chile is an ideal year round destination.
During your trip you’ll explore the Atacama desert, one of the driest places on earth, and where the boundless horizons make for some of the best stargazing in the planet. Amongst the saltpans and lagoons, you can take a warming dip in the geothermal pools under the shadow of the towering El Tatio Geysers and walk the Martian landscape in Valle de la Luna.
The country’s Lake District is no less impressive. Its active volcanoes and sapphire stained lakes can either be a dramatic backdrop to days spent hiking, horse riding or even skiing. In the Central Valley weave around the rows of vineyards before sampling unique Chilean wines.
No visit to Chile is complete without a trip to remote Easter Island. Here, you’ll not only see the famous statues, but explore the Rano Kau crater and the Rano Raraku quarry where the statues were carved.
Encompassing the highlights of Chile, this tour is ideal for older children and for holidays in the UK summer holidays.
Day 1 UK - Santiago
Day 2 Santiago
Day 3 Santiago - Calama - San Pedro de Atacama
Day 4 Salar de Atacama
Day 5 El Tatio Geysers
Day 6 San Pedro de Atacama - Calama – Puerto Montt
Day 7 Lake District
Day 8 Lake District
Day 9 Puerto Montt – Santiago
Day 10 Santiago
Day 11 Santiago - Easter Island
Day 12 Easter Island
Day 14 Easter Island - Santiago
Day 15 Santiago - UK
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours