Set within lush gardens overlooking the Pacific Ocean the Altiplanico Easter Island is designed in a traditional style and located close to the town of Hanga Roa.
Each of the 16 rooms offer a private terrace overlooking the sea. The hotel’s decoration is simple yet stylish, featuring a small swimming pool and open air restaurant which serves food inspired by Peru, Chile and the unique Rapa Nui heritage.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Iconic Moai of Easter Island
- Bohemian Lastarria neighbourhood of Santiago
- Dramatic Atacama Desert
- Scenic Lake District
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours