Originally built in 1928 by renowned Chilean architect Luciano Kulczweski, Luciano K headlined as the first building with central heating and a lift.
Years later, this historic structure at the heart of the bohemian Lastarria neighbourhood in Santiago has been impeccably restored, renovated to a high standard and modernised to embark on a new lease of life as a boutique hotel.
Original marble staircases, geometric tiles, spectacular wooden doors and Luciano Kulczewski’s signature art deco features have all withstood the redesign, been restored to their former glory and give this hotel it's character, providing a tangible link to its history.
It's 38 rooms are decorated either in a contemporary or art deco style, there is a gourmet restaurant on site as well as a rooftop bar serving cocktails and tapas.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours