Noi Vitacura is situated in the centre of the Alonso de Cordova district surrounded by boutique clothing and furniture shops.
This unique and luxurious hotel offers 87 rooms including; Noi deluxe rooms, Noi suites, Terrace suites and Cosmopolitan Suites, all of which feature electric curtains, sheets from Portugal, Wi-Fi and 42 inch flat screens.
At the Noi Vitacura, guests can dine at the Piegari restaurant for international cuisine, the Noi restaurant for South-western cuisine and enjoy snacks and drinks at the Portofino Book Lounge. At the Tramanto Bar and Terrace, guests can enjoy a healthy menu, bar and pool whilst looking out onto a spectacular 360 degree views of the Andes mountain range.
There is also a spa and fitness centre.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours