Gorges Lodge is situated just 22km from the Victoria Falls Town, on the edge of the Batoka Gorge in Zimbabwe. The lodge has just 10 stone cottages, all with en-suite bathrooms, overhead fans, mini bar and a private balcony with stunning views over the gorge.The lodge also has a swimming pool and complementary wifi in the main lodge areas.Your stay here will include 2 activities daily; a guided tou...
With unrivalled views of the gorges just below the Falls, the Victoria Falls Hotel, one of Africa's 'grand dames' and over 100 years old, continues to host the world’s discerning travellers with style and grace.Take high tea or G&Ts on Stanley’s Terrace, dine in The Livingstone Room and enjoy a post dinner glass of port in the mellow atmosphere of Stanley’s Bar.In the...
Set on a plateau that forms a natural boundary to the Zambezi National Park, with views over unspoilt bushveld and onsite waterhole, The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge has 80 comfortable rooms and stylish suites with private balconies.The open-plan Buffalo Bar has a game-viewing platform overlooking the waterhole.The Boma offers an African dining experience – breakfasts at the MaKuwa-Kuwa are l...
The Elephant Camp is situated a ten minute drive from the Victoria Falls, on a secluded private game reserve.This ‘under canvas’ lodge has just twelve luxury suites with indoor and outdoor showers, huge baths, four-poster beds, and airconditioning, and terrace with private plunge pool.Tented pavilions house the dining room, lounge, bar, and the deck has a rim-flow pool overlooking the ...
Bordering the national park, Ilala Lodge is the closest property to the entrance of the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and is in easy walking distance.Whilst the hotel also has a great central location in Victoria Falls town, wild antelope are often found grazing on the lawns in front of the property. The hotel has just 32 en suite, standard rooms, all spacious and furnished with classic style furnitu...
Zimbabwe’s first private game lodge to be nestled in the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls River Lodge is a luxury tented lodge which brings Africa’s intriguing wildlife to your room.The 12 tents are stylishly decorated, using light earthy hues to compliment the surrounding natural splendour. All rooms have a king size bed, freestanding bath, indoor and outdoor showers, a comfortab...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours