With unrivalled views of the gorges just below the Falls, the Victoria Falls Hotel, one of Africa's 'grand dames' and over 100 years old, continues to host the world’s discerning travellers with style and grace.
Take high tea or G&Ts on Stanley’s Terrace, dine in The Livingstone Room and enjoy a post dinner glass of port in the mellow atmosphere of Stanley’s Bar.
In the morning, explore the Stone Dynamics Art Gallery, then head five minutes down the track into the national park to view the Falls.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- luxury on board the famous Rovos Rail
- Specialized game drives in the Hwange National Park
- Marvel at the massive Victoria Falls
- Game watch on a cruise on the Chobe River in Botswana
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours