The Elephant Camp is situated a ten minute drive from the Victoria Falls, on a secluded private game reserve.
This ‘under canvas’ lodge has just twelve luxury suites with indoor and outdoor showers, huge baths, four-poster beds, and airconditioning, and terrace with private plunge pool.
Tented pavilions house the dining room, lounge, bar, and the deck has a rim-flow pool overlooking the natural waterhole.
This low ecological impact camp offers guests the opportunity to interact with rescued and rehabilitated elephants.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Wild Dog Viewings
- Land and Water Activities
- Linyanti Rich in Predator Viewings
- Victoria Falls
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours