Zimbabwe’s first private game lodge to be nestled in the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls River Lodge is a luxury tented lodge which brings Africa’s intriguing wildlife to your room.
The 12 tents are stylishly decorated, using light earthy hues to compliment the surrounding natural splendour. All rooms have a king size bed, freestanding bath, indoor and outdoor showers, a comfortable seating area and a private deck where you can contently watch the near by wallowing hippos.
The lodge is perfect for families, with four rooms suited for up to five people.
The open plan design of the resort creates the ideal viewing platform of the neighbouring wildlife with the main lodge in view of the elephant’s natural evening route. Enjoy an evening drink as you watch the elephants graze along the river line. The hotel’s kitchen is inspired by the unique flavours of Southern Africa, bringing together local flavours with the freshest ingredients. Enjoy the delicious meals in the riverside dining area, overlooking the mighty Zambezi River.
Making the most of the close proximity to the splendid beauty of one of the most famous rivers in the world, the lodge offers a range of activities including; boat transfers to the village of Victoria Falls, guided walks and drives in the Zambezi National Park, sunset river cruises and picnics on Kandahar Island.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours