Bordering the national park, Ilala Lodge is the closest property to the entrance of the Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe and is in easy walking distance.
Whilst the hotel also has a great central location in Victoria Falls town, wild antelope are often found grazing on the lawns in front of the property. The hotel has just 32 en suite, standard rooms, all spacious and furnished with classic style furniture made from reclaimed teak railway sleepers.
The rooms have air conditioning and patio-style doors that open onto the lawn or a balcony.
There is a pool, bar and 24 hour WiFi and email facilities.
Awarded Restaurant of the Year for 2011 in Zimbabwe, The Palm Restaurant offers a la carte dining, and opens out on to the lawns where you can dine to the sound of the nearby falls.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours