- Amazing wildlife in the Hwange National Park
- Watch the Verreaux's Eagles from the edge of the Batoka Gorge
- All meals, local drinks and safari activities all included
- Outstanding views over the Batoka Gorge
- Wildlife around waterholes in camp in Hwange
- Accommodation Throughout
- Travel Guide
Spend six nights on safari in the Hwange National Park across two lodges, Bomani Tented Camp in the south east and Nehimba lodge in the north.
Hwange National Park is well known for its large herds of elephant and magnificent lion prides, the diverse wilderness of Hwange National Park supports large numbers of buffalo and antelope along with giraffe, zebra and a variety of smaller animals and birds species.
Predators such as lion, cheetah and wild dog are present too and thrive on the abundance of food in the area.
The camps are small and authentic and offer an incredible wild safari experience for the true adventurer. Your days on safari are spent on morning and afternoon game drives led by experienced guides – some of the best in Africa. All meals and drinks are included and you will be spoilt for choice.
The highlight of your safari will be your unique transfer between the 2 camps on the Elephant Express – this unique transfer safari experience, launched in 2015, is a rail transfer which is the border of Hwange National Park.
Seating 22 passengers in an open railcar – you have a chance to spot game such as kudu, wildebeest, elephant and even the big cats (to name a few) along the 2 hour journey.
Your last 3 nights are spent at Gorges Lodge situated downstream from the Victoria Falls but only a short drive away from town. This small lodge has stunning views over the Batoka gorge with the bedrooms resting on the cliff edge overlooking the rapids below. The views will simply take your breath away.
Being downstream from the Falls offers a unique and peaceful experience form the hustle and bustle of Victoria Falls Town, however still with easy access to the Falls and the tours and the many activities offered within the area including the opportunity to see the Verreaux’s Eagles that nest on the cliff’s edge.
Day 1 Departure
Day 2 Hwange National Park
Day 3 Safari in Hwange National Park
Day 4 Safari in Hwange - see the conservation work being
Day 5 Elephant Express across the Hwange National Park
Day 6 Northern Hwange National Park
Day 7 Final day on safari in Hwange
Day 8 Victoria Falls
Day 9 Victoria Falls
Day 10 Victoria Falls
Day 11 departure
Pricing Information & Dates
15th Dec 2023
15th Nov 2020
30th Apr 2021
- Return International Flights as per the itinerary
- All airport taxes and security charges
- Accommodation and meals as specified
- Transfers as specified
- Activities and excursions as specified
- All entrace fees on sightseeing tours as specified
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional excursions
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours