Nehimba Lodge is situated in the northern part of the Hwange National Park on a 278sq-km private concession.
The lodge has 9 large tents, including a honeymoon suite and two family suites. All tents are thatched, have an en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower and a private balcony.
The lodge has wifi in the main areas as well as a swimming pool with a view.
Activities here include game drives, game walks and night drives.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours