Escape the noise of the modern world with a stay in Elephant’s Eye, just 13 km outside the Hwange National Park, trading it in for an extraordinary Zimbabwe experience in the quiet, remote wilderness.This luxury tented camp offers excellent service with eco-style and a unique barefoot elegance; the perfect choice for the discerning traveller. The on-site guides available to walk guests to an...
Bomani tented camp is situated on a private concession on the remote south-eastern corner of Hwange National Park, famed for its herds of elephant, wild dog and lions.The lodge has 11 tents, all with ensuite bathrooms, freestanding bath, ceiling fans and a spacious veranda, either overlooking the waterhole or the Ngoma pans on the concession.Access is either by light aircraft from Victoria falls (...
Nehimba Lodge is situated in the northern part of the Hwange National Park on a 278sq-km private concession.The lodge has 9 large tents, including a honeymoon suite and two family suites. All tents are thatched, have an en-suite bathroom, outdoor shower and a private balcony.The lodge has wifi in the main areas as well as a swimming pool with a view.Activities here include game drives, game walks ...
The Hide Safari Camp, set on the eastern boundary of Hwange, is reputed for its warm welcome, relaxed atmosphere, phenomenal guiding and game viewing.Tastefully furnished with solid teak furniture, the 10 large East African-style tents under thatch overlook a waterhole. An A-frame structure houses the dining room and lounge with viewing area and swimming pool.Activities include guided walks, morni...
In a remote location on an acacia island along the edge of a seasonal flood plain, Somalisa offers an authentic safari experience with just six elegantly furnished tents with flush loo and alfresco bush showers.Between game activities, relax around the stylish pool area overlooking a well-frequented pan.As well as game viewing from strategically located hides, highly qualified and keen guides shar...
With excellent year-round game viewing, Davisons is a classic tented camp overlooking a productive waterhole and open plains in the southeast Linkwasha concession of Hwange.This simple camp has nine comfortable raised tents, each with a verandah facing the waterhole. A breezy lounge, dining room and open campfire area are all set beneath a grove of mopane trees.Led by knowledgeable, welltrained gu...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours