In a remote location on an acacia island along the edge of a seasonal flood plain, Somalisa offers an authentic safari experience with just six elegantly furnished tents with flush loo and alfresco bush showers.
Between game activities, relax around the stylish pool area overlooking a well-frequented pan.
As well as game viewing from strategically located hides, highly qualified and keen guides share their knowledge and love of the bush on guided walks, game drives and spotlight night drives.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours