Bomani tented camp is situated on a private concession on the remote south-eastern corner of Hwange National Park, famed for its herds of elephant, wild dog and lions.
The lodge has 11 tents, all with ensuite bathrooms, freestanding bath, ceiling fans and a spacious veranda, either overlooking the waterhole or the Ngoma pans on the concession.
Access is either by light aircraft from Victoria falls (1 hour) or by road transfer (4-5 hours)
The lodge has wifi in the main lodge area along with the bar, lounge and dining areas. There is a splash pool set in a raised wooden deck overlooking the lodge waterhole.
Imvelo maintain 15 Boreholes in and around the National park, you can opt to take a trip out to the waterholes to drop off fuel and oil for the motors and enjoy a picnic lunch in the park.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours