- luxury on board the famous Rovos Rail
- Specialized game drives in the Hwange National Park
- Marvel at the massive Victoria Falls
- Game watch on a cruise on the Chobe River in Botswana
Your safari adventure takes place in Hwange National Park, the largest and oldest game reserve in Zimbabwe. Hwange is slightly larger than the Bahamas, a colossal 14,651 km²; and home to a spectacular range of habitats and landscapes. The arid semi-desert, lush teak forests, rocky outcrops, grasslands and scrub areas are alive with animals and birds. The diverse wilderness supports large numbers o...
- The abundance of game in Hwange National Park
- Authentic village visits in Hwange Conservancy
- Ox-bow lagoons, islands & channels of Mana Pools
- Trekking to the spectacular Chivilia Falls
The three highlights of Zimbabwe have to be the spectacular Victoria Falls, the mighty Zambezi River and excellent Big-Five game-viewing opportunities in the famous Hwange National Park. This trip brings together all three - it includes an adventurous, fully serviced, canoe safari in the Lower Zambezi National Park on the Zambezi River, game drives and walks in Hwange and a stay at Elephant Camp,...
- Amazing wildlife in the Hwange National Park
- Watch the Verreaux's Eagles from the edge of the Batoka Gorge
- All meals, local drinks and safari activities all included
- Outstanding views over the Batoka Gorge
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours