Gorges Lodge is situated just 22km from the Victoria Falls Town, on the edge of the Batoka Gorge in Zimbabwe. The lodge has just 10 stone cottages, all with en-suite bathrooms, overhead fans, mini bar and a private balcony with stunning views over the gorge.
The lodge also has a swimming pool and complementary wifi in the main lodge areas.
Your stay here will include 2 activities daily; a guided tour of the Victoria Falls (park entry fee to be paid direct), guided visit of the craft village, black eagle viewing with sundowners and snacks or a sundowner cruise.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours