Buhoma Lodge is one of the original lodges in the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park, situated diagonally opposite the park entrance, about five minute’s walk to the gorilla trekking start point.The elevated main areas allow for guests to savour spectacular views over the tropical rainforest. There is a cosy lounge, dining room and fireplace around which to gather in the evenings.The p...
Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp is a luxury tented camp on a gentle, rainforest-clad slope in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, just within the park's boundaries.The camp is well appointed with views across to the forested mountains, and offers excellent service and food. AccommodationAccommodation is in ten double tents, raised on wooden platforms, each with en suite facilities, including a ba...
Clouds Mountain Gorilla Lodge is situated in the south western corner of the Bwindi National Park in Nkuringo, with views of the Great Rift Valley and the Virunga Volcanoes.The main lodge has high ceilings with exposed wooden ceiling beams and large picture windows bringing in the natural light and brilliant forest views. The art work of nine of Uganda’s top artists are displayed in the lodg...
Mahogany Springs Lodge is just outside the Bwindi National Park overlooking the Munyaga River Valley, a lovely base for gorilla tracking excursions.There are 8 large stone cottages with wooden floors, are en suite shower and flush loo, leading onto private balconies with views of the valley. The lodge was built using plenty of local materials in the construction, giving it a minimalist decor. T...
Perched on Nteko Ridge overlooking the distant peaks of the Virungas to one side and the forest-clad slopes of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to the other side, this superb property is one of our firm favourites. It is only one of only two lodges on the Bwindi south side, which is well away from the crowds. Gorilla tracking in this area is superb.There are eight en-suite terraced rooms and ...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours