The award-winning Napo Wildlife Centre is owned by the Anangu Kichua, the local community. Napo is an eco-tourism project that includes the conservation of approximately 53,500 acres of the most pristine Amazon rainforest within the Yasunì National Park, an important UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The centre has 12 spacious suites with private porches overlooking the lake. A number of excursions...
Set within a private ecological reserve and with 26 thatched rooms, this lodge has a fantastic 275-metre long canopy walkway, nearly 30 metres high in the treetops, providing an unbelievable opportunity for bird and wildlife spotting in the rainforest. After a 30-minute flight from Quito to Coca, the wildlife adventure begins during the two-hour boat transfer along the Napo River, where many shore...
The Manatee Amazon Explorer is a unique way to explore the Amazon basin and the beauty of the surrounding wildlife and nature. Visit two of the famous protected areas of eastern Ecuador, the Yasuní National Park and the Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve. Come and enjoy a unique journey along the lush upper Napo River, one of the tributaries of the great Amazon River. Come to explore one of the worl...
A short walk from the Napo River, La Selva Lodge is about 60 miles from the Coca gateway. This award-winning eco-lodge offers guests an authentic experience in the heart of the Amazon. There are 19 small but comfortable cabanas or private bungalows, constructed entirely from rainforest materials. Guests can hike on the forest trails, climb up the 135 ft observation tower, visit the butterfly farm ...
Travel to one of the most biologically diverse places on Earth, the Yusuni National Park deep in the Ecuadorian Amazon, aboard the Anakonda river cruiser. This is the only first class river cruiser in the Ecuadorian Amazon. The wall-to-wall panoramic windows allow guests to observe this wilderness from every point in the vessel. There is a large observation deck for alfresco dining and two outdoo...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours