The award-winning Napo Wildlife Centre is owned by the Anangu Kichua, the local community. Napo is an eco-tourism project that includes the conservation of approximately 53,500 acres of the most pristine Amazon rainforest within the Yasunì National Park, an important UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The centre has 12 spacious suites with private porches overlooking the lake. A number of excursions and activities are included such as a visit to the centre’s parrot and macaw clay lick. On a clear day you can see the Andes Mountains from the lodge’s 50-foot viewing tower.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours