Travel to one of the most biologically diverse places on Earth, the Yusuni National Park deep in the Ecuadorian Amazon, aboard the Anakonda river cruiser. This is the only first class river cruiser in the Ecuadorian Amazon. The wall-to-wall panoramic windows allow guests to observe this wilderness from every point in the vessel. There is a large observation deck for alfresco dining and two outdoor jacuzzis. Other facilities include an indoor bar, lounge, dining room and boutique. The vessel has the capacity to carry 40 passengers, accommodating them in 18 cabins; 14 standard cabins and 4 deluxe cabins with private balconies and jacuzzis. All cabins feature private bathrooms, hot water and air conditioning. Daily shared excursions are led by expert naturalist guides. Food served is delicious local and international fare; chefs utilise fresh, local products.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours