The Manatee Amazon Explorer is a unique way to explore the Amazon basin and the beauty of the surrounding wildlife and nature. Visit two of the famous protected areas of eastern Ecuador, the Yasuní National Park and the Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve. Come and enjoy a unique journey along the lush upper Napo River, one of the tributaries of the great Amazon River. Come to explore one of the world’s most diverse ecosystems with its fascinating wildlife and stunning scenery. Come to experience the roar of howler monkeys, meet indigenous rainforest people and much more…
On board, you can expect a comfortable and enjoyable stay. The Manatee Amazon Explorer can sleep up to 30 passengers in the cosy cabins which are located on the upper deck and also, the sun deck. On the sun deck you will also find a bar, lounge area and exterior dining area and on the upper deck, the main dining area. In the conference room, there is a satellite television and also, access to the internet.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours