Guayaquil is the main point on the Ecuadorian coast for departures to the Galapagos Islands. This sea port has warm weather, a welcoming atmosphere and fantastic seafood. If you have time to pass here, there are parks to explore and of course the historic barrio of Las Peñas as well as plenty of restaurants and bars.
- Discover Quito's cobbled streets and colonial heritage
- Visit the Middle of the World and stand on the equator line
- Swim with sea lions in their natural habitat
- Unique wildlife viewing opportunities
- Explore Quito's UNESCO World Heritage centre
- Snorkelling with sea lions and turtles
- Blue-footed boobies of the Galapagos
- Visit the Charles Darwin Research Centre
Hotel del Parque, is a new luxury boutique hotel located in the suburb of Samborondon, Guayaquil. This 19th century property was carefully restored over four years and effortlessly combines the charm of a historic building with luxury and comfort. Situated on the Daule River and surrounded by the lush botanical gardens of Parque Historico, you are enveloped by native tropical plants, colourful bir...
Hilton Colon is situated close to Guayaquil international airport the Hilton Colon provides a resort feel base for overnight stays en-route to Galapagos. With 294 rooms and suites there is plenty choice and you may even consider an upgrade to an executive room for the exclusivity of the lounge where you can enjoy complimentary snacks and refreshments. Guayaquil has a tropical climate which makes t...
The Oro Verde Hotel Guayaquil is a Member of The Leading Hotels of the World in Ecuador. Strategically located in the downtown commercial and banking heart of the city, and approximately 10 minutes from the José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport. Recently refurbished they offer 230 luxury rooms, three restaurants, bar, delicatessen, room service, a luxurious Club Floor, swimmin...
Situated just steps from the historic Santa Ana Hill and its famous Lighthouse, and the impressive Malecon 2000 the Wyndham Guayaquil hotel is ideal a stopover. The hotel offers 179 spacious rooms made for comfort with plush bedding, down pillows and floor to ceiling windows, many overlooking the river, Rio Guayas. Upgrade to a junior suite for an in-room hot tub. When not exploring the city relax...
- Colonial Quito & Cuenca
- Snow-capped Cotopaxi
- Avenue of the Volcanoes
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours