Hilton Colon is situated close to Guayaquil international airport the Hilton Colon provides a resort feel base for overnight stays en-route to Galapagos. With 294 rooms and suites there is plenty choice and you may even consider an upgrade to an executive room for the exclusivity of the lounge where you can enjoy complimentary snacks and refreshments.
Guayaquil has a tropical climate which makes the swim up bar, Coco, an ideal place to sip cool cocktails. Hilton has six restaurants and three bars giving a fantastic choice of Italian influence at the Portofino restaurant, seafood and meat grill at the Vereda Tropical to Japanese at the Kioto Sushi Bar. Ecuadorian specialities at the Cafe Colon are also available.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours