Hotel del Parque, is a new luxury boutique hotel located in the suburb of Samborondon, Guayaquil. This 19th century property was carefully restored over four years and effortlessly combines the charm of a historic building with luxury and comfort. Situated on the Daule River and surrounded by the lush botanical gardens of Parque Historico, you are enveloped by native tropical plants, colourful birds, monkeys and iguanas.
Rooms capture the integrity of the original building with a modern yet classic design. Each of the 44 rooms are decorated with cool tones and are equipped with furniture made entirely in Ecuador. Dine at the hotel's restaurant overlooking the River Daule. Chef Juan Carlos Ordoñez offers a menu of fine Ecuadorian cuisine with a strong emphasis on seafood from the Pacific coast.
A host of activities are available to enhance your stay. Learn about the art and process of roasting coffee, take a chocolate tasting journey, learn about the healing herbs of Ecuador in the herb and botanical gardens or relax in luxury with a massage or spa treatment in the unique setting of a bell tower.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours