A short walk from the Napo River, La Selva Lodge is about 60 miles from the Coca gateway. This award-winning eco-lodge offers guests an authentic experience in the heart of the Amazon. There are 19 small but comfortable cabanas or private bungalows, constructed entirely from rainforest materials. Guests can hike on the forest trails, climb up the 135 ft observation tower, visit the butterfly farm and enjoy canoe rides and nights excursions. There is a large dining area and open-air bar with panoramic views of the lake.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours