With its enviably preserved surroundings, Araras eco-lodge offers first class bird-watching, trekking in pristine forest, canoeing, horse riding, truck photo-safaris and night tours, all with the assistance of expert naturalist guides. The lodge has 19 comfortable rooms, all built in the region’s rustic style, and a pool with an adjoining covered restaurant area for dining. A homely atmosphere and...
Pousada do Rio Mutum is located in one of northern Pantanal’s most beautiful regions, Mato Grosso. Guests will have the chance to spot a variety of wildlife even before arriving at the lodge, as there is an abundance of flora and fauna on the three-hour road journey. The lodge has 22 cottage-like apartments and has a private porch with a hammock. Local regional food is served at the restaura...
Casa Caiman located in the southern Pantanal is a high-quality lodge in a remote part of the this vast wetland zone of Brazil. The lodge is set within a 53,000 hectare private reserve that operates as both working cattle ranch, and protected wildlife refuge. As a result of the work that has been done locally to learn about the behaviours, and protect the impact of humans on their environment, the ...
Pousada Porto Jofre is a simple hideaway with 28 separate bungalows, all featuring en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. Relax on the porch in a hammock whilst listening to the wonderful sounds of the wildlife. Most of the bungalows are situated to the back of the property however there are a few new rooms which overlook the river. Service in the restaurant is personal and friendly, with a grea...
Within the city of Cuiaba, the capital of the Mato Grosso state, Deville Prime Hotel is the ideal base for a night either before or after the journey to the Pantanal. Cuiaba, being the gateway to the Northern Pantanal, means all visitors to these parts come via the city. Centrally located with all modern amenities; the hotel offers an outdoor pool, restaurant and bar onsite and 174 comfortable roo...
The Peralta Boat House explores the world's most biodiverse and largest wetland; the Pantanal. With sleek, modern interiors the Peralta has 10 en-suite rooms all with large panoramic windows. There is a spacious indoor lounge as well as a sundeck with rooftop bar and plunge pool. The onboard restaurant serves up delicious Pantanal inspired dishes. During a cruise on the Peralta, guests will ex...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours