Pousada do Rio Mutum is located in one of northern Pantanal’s most beautiful regions, Mato Grosso. Guests will have the chance to spot a variety of wildlife even before arriving at the lodge, as there is an abundance of flora and fauna on the three-hour road journey. The lodge has 22 cottage-like apartments and has a private porch with a hammock. Local regional food is served at the restaurant and all excursions are included, either by horseback, boat or jeep with a naturalist guide. This is an ecological paradise surrounded by nature.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours