With its enviably preserved surroundings, Araras eco-lodge offers first class bird-watching, trekking in pristine forest, canoeing, horse riding, truck photo-safaris and night tours, all with the assistance of expert naturalist guides. The lodge has 19 comfortable rooms, all built in the region’s rustic style, and a pool with an adjoining covered restaurant area for dining. A homely atmosphere and excellent regional food add to the lodge’s charm. Guests can simply relax during the heat of the day and enjoy the sounds of nature.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours