The Peralta Boat House explores the world's most biodiverse and largest wetland; the Pantanal. With sleek, modern interiors the Peralta has 10 en-suite rooms all with large panoramic windows. There is a spacious indoor lounge as well as a sundeck with rooftop bar and plunge pool. The onboard restaurant serves up delicious Pantanal inspired dishes. During a cruise on the Peralta, guests will explore rare South American wildlife such as giant river otters, jaguars and extensive bird life. Accompanied by expert naturalist guides, there is a variety of excursions to take part in such as fishing, guided kayaking tours, horse riding, wildlife spotting adventures and visits to local communities.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours